Friday, August 27, 2010

More VW Bus Photos

I found a few more old photos of my Bus.  The first one below was taken while camping in Mammoth Lakes in 2008.  As you can see, it was a bit cold, although the bus ran well.  No, I did not tow the trailer:

These next couple of photos show the bus sometime around 2007:


Next. some interior shots.  I made the cabinets myself.  The interior includes a Westfalia chest style refridgerator, stove, and sink with an RV demand pump:






In the next interior photo, you will notice the shower.  Not fancy, but enough to get the beach sand off:

No bus photo montage woule be complete without a shot of the engine:

This is what it looked like a few weeks ago as the new engine and transmission were going in.  I took the opportunity to replace the shift rod bushings and fuel tank hoses:


How about a bumper sticker:
Okay, that's enough for now.

1 comment:

  1. How did you get that awning set up. I want one of those for my bus?!?

    ReplyDelete